Muse photography studios is a fully equipped professional 1300 square feet studio space to rent for photographers, videographers, and social media creators as well as workshops and events, with large studio rooms, centered in Camp, the heart of Pune.
We dreamt up a space that could accommodate both photoshoots and creative content productions, but also extend to unique events and happenings. We are home to a combination of versatile content creation space within the studio as well as a fully-equipped professional photo and video studio thoughtfully executed and planned by owner Surbhi Jain.
Muse photography studios is the ultimate destination for all kinds of photo and video shoots, blogger and influencer content creation, media previews, workshops, pop-up events, intimate celebrations, new collection launches, and more!
LARGE STUDIO WITH
versatile area combinations
WIDE RANGE OF paper & cloth backdrops
every booking will get you OUR SELECTION OF contemporary & vintage furniture and props
LARGE makeup & changing room
BACKUP POWER SUPPLY
EVERY BOOKING GETS YOU ACCESS TO THESE AMENITIES
Office area for meetings
Whiteboard for your ideas
Office or light boy
Handheld clothing steamer
Hangers & styling rod
Ground floor access
General Studio Rules
To arrange a studio tour you can contact us and we will let you know if there's any availability for us to schedule a studio tour(s).
No smoking is allowed in the studio under any circumstance including E-Cigarettes.
Few free parking spots are available on Taboot street, you may have to park 1-2 minutes away from the studio if you’re coming in your own vehicle. Otherwise paid parking is available on MG road parallel to Taboot street. The nearest mg road parking is right outside Peter England. Follow the map to reach the studio after parking on MG Road.
We are pet friendly so get your furry friend along!
ORGANISATION + CLEANUP
Setting up and breaking down what is needed for your shoot must be accounted for in the amount of time you reserve. Please book more than your "shoot time" to make sure you are in and out on time. For clean-up, please refer to the reference photos of the studio for how the studio should look when you leave. Please take out what you bring in - including hangers, boxes, props, florals, etc.
If there is an appointment directly after you (Studio One), we will let you know. If there is not, we will also let you know so you can add more time during your session if needed (please refer to our individual studio web pages for their specific overtime rates). If you are late leaving the studio, you will be billed a late fee equal to the overtime rate. An office boy will be available to help you set up and dismantle the lighting, photography, and backdrop equipment. We recommend arriving at our studio 15 minutes before the start of your booking so that you can check in with our attendant, get Wi-Fi details, and find out where our bathrooms and change rooms are located.
REFUNDS + RESCHEDULING
No refunds are given for cancellation. We can reschedule your appointment for another date
prior to the original hire date or else this option will not be available.
We have cameras installed in the office cabin and the main studio to ensure security. Our main glass Door locks from inside. Blackout curtains are provided to give privacy.
* Please note that failure to respect the studio rules, studio staff, or other bookers, will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban.
* If a member of your party comes to the studio intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises.
* Our staff will visit the studio room towards the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place, and all garbage must be placed into garbage cans. The studio staff will help you clean up, dismantle and organize!
* If the room is still left untidy at the end of the booking, there will be a 500/- cleaning fee added to your booking.
* Please do not step on the furniture in your shoes, If you are taking pictures in your outdoor shoes, you will be asked to wipe them down, especially during the rainy season!
* If you need to move furniture, please lift the items and do not drag them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, please contact our studio staff.
* Please do not bring candles into the studio, unless they have glass coverings. Open flame candles drip wax onto floors and other surfaces, causing damage.
* Floors/furniture need to be covered if you are doing a cake smash at the studio. Buttercream often leaves slippery floors and they must be mopped before the next booking.
* If there are damages to the floor/furniture/props/or any other studio equipment, including extension during your booking, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damages.